Preventing dentinal hypersensitivity can be a daunting task. Clinpro XT Varnish, creates a protective barrier and provides immediate sensitivity relief while offering additional benefits. This exciting new technology also contains and releases fluoride, calcium and phosphate. In-vitro studies demonstrate that Clinpro XT Varnish creates a caries inhibition zone under and around the coating.1
Clinpro XT Varnish is a site-specific, light-cured RMGIC durable coating that forms an immediate layer of protection to relieve dentinal hypersensitivity. The "XT" in the product name is intended to reflect the products properties as an "extended varnish," having long-term durability with fluoride release.
Clinpro XT Varnish
- Releases more fluoride than conventional fluoride varnishes over a 24 hr period
- Provides a barrier, that remains on the tooth for 6 months
- Releases fluoride, calcium and phosphate
- Can be recharged with fluoride dentifrice
We are confident that you will find many benefits using Clinpro™ XT Varnish. These are just a few of the many attributes you should see when using the product.
- Site specific light cured RMGIC that creates a temporary barrier against demineralisation & acid erosion
- Offers up to 6 months protection & can help repair demineralised enamel adjacent to XT coating by up to 2mm
- Delivers fluoride, calcium and phosphate and can be readily recharged using a fluoride toothpaste (e.g: Clinpro Tooth Crème)
- Can reduce dentine permeability by up to 88%1
- Easy to mix, easy to apply and cures almost clear offering immediate aesthetic benefits